::: welcome to benzubir's blog :::

..respect others as you do to yourself..

Saturday, January 31, 2009

:: accounting weekend ::

Jet lag is not always a bad thing... as I woke in the early hours last month's Monday morning in Brussel, I turned on the TV to see President-elect Obama deliver his speech... we live in amazing times. The great news these days is there are no leadership rulebooks... if you have the energy, drive and belief you are a real chance!

I spent a few days with our inspiring participants one whole week. We really were building up extraordinary networks to the benefit of my people here and abroad. The quality and reach of our wonderful UiTM institution continues to serve Malays well even transcend the globe.

I continue to meet and build connections with people who are real leaders in their chosen field... I believe that we all have a responsibility to promote how interesting and relevant our careers are... we are anything but boring!!

Happy accounting weekend!

No comments: